Top Ten of 2017Submitted by Castlebar Asset Management on December 20th, 2017
2017 was the most popular year for our blog with almost 50,000 people visiting! Our goal is to write articles that our clients and friends find informative around their financial life. We are grateful for our readers and as always if you have suggestions for topics please feel free to email us.
Thanks again for reading and we’ll see you 2018! Without further ado, here is the TOP 10 list for 2017.
- Cerner Employees, You Own Too Much Of Your Stock!
- Private High School Costs in Kansas City Increase in 2017-2018
- Equifax Data Breach: What you should do?
- How to Financially Prepare for IVF
- 19 Questions You Should Ask Your Financial Advisor
- A Guide To Restricted Stock Units
- Home Equity Line of Credit as a Financial Planning Tool
- Six Factors for Paying for College
- The Whole Life Insurance Conundrum
- A Guide to Garmin’s 401k
Disclaimer: The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which investment(s) may be appropriate for you, consult your personal financial advisor prior to investing. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results.